(1) The explosion in the pipeline, the sudden volatilization of a large amount of organic liquid in the pipeline may be one of the reasons, which is caused by the encounter of static electricity again. It is difficult to make anti-static facilities for pipelines transporting corrosive gases. Consider reducing the wind speed, or adding a guide valve in long pipelines for regular drainage.
(2) It is generally difficult for the open fire in the furnace to enter the pipeline coming from the workshop. Because the RTO incinerator has a regenerative ceramic with a height of about 2m, the regenerative body itself is a good flame arrester. A flame arrester can be installed at the front end of the pipeline to further ensure the safety in the production workshop.
(3) Purging should be carried out before ignition. The purpose of purging is to clean up the organic matter remaining in the pipeline and furnace to avoid detonation during ignition. There is a concentration detector at the entrance, and the response time is about 5s. Therefore, the installation position of the concentration detector is more important, and a buffer tank should be used. When an alarm of high exhaust gas concentration is detected, the fresh air damper will automatically open for concentration dilution; if the exhaust gas concentration is high If an alarm is issued, the connection with the production line will be cut off, and the exhaust gas will be bypassed directly to the chimney. No amount of measures can be taken in actual production to avoid explosions 100%, so add explosion venting devices in appropriate locations, such as an explosion vent door on the top of the furnace, which can be closed by its own weight, and will not affect the RTO incinerator after the explosion. Normal operation; there is a burst vent on the buffer tank. With these explosion venting measures, even if an explosion occurs, the loss of the explosion will be minimized.
(4) The RTO incinerator is very afraid of sudden power failure, and the high temperature in the furnace cannot be dissipated quickly, resulting in many anti-corrosion materials or other equipment being damaged by high temperature. Design an emergency compressed air storage tank, UPS and a manually controlled explosion vent. In the event of a sudden power failure, the UPS and emergency compressed air storage tank will hit all the dampers to a safe position, such as opening the fresh air damper and opening the purge damper , the explosion vent door is opened, etc.; emergency compressed air will enter the burner pipeline to prevent high temperature flue gas from leaking out of the burner, causing danger to the ignition pipeline and damage to the burner. But the compressed air tank can only support about 15-20min. Party A needs to configure backup power supply for compressed air or combustion fan.
(5) The outlet of the RTO incinerator is connected to the washing tower. If the washing tower is made of glass fiber reinforced plastic, the outlet temperature of the RTO incinerator needs to be controlled below 100 °C. If it exceeds 100 °C, the equipment will automatically cut off the connection with the production line, and the process exhaust gas will be directly Enter the chimney.
(6) There are 2 thermocouples in the furnace, each thermocouple is double, if there is a problem with one, there is another spare to ensure the uniform temperature control in the furnace. The furnace temperature cannot exceed 980°C, otherwise the service life of the internal regenerative ceramics and ceramic fiber blocks will be affected. When the furnace temperature exceeds a certain value, the dual solenoid valves of the fuel pipeline will automatically close. No matter how high the furnace temperature is, the fresh air damper should be opened to cool down. When the furnace temperature is high and an alarm occurs, the RTO incinerator will automatically cut off the connection with the production line, and the process waste gas will directly enter the chimney.
(7) RTO incinerators are very dangerous to a certain extent during operation, so it is necessary to ensure that irrelevant personnel are kept away as far as possible. At the same time, professional operators should also pay attention to the operation of RTO incinerators during combustion. status, to ensure that there will be no failure due to the above problems. If there is a failure, follow the product troubleshooting instructions to troubleshoot, so as to avoid more dangerous accidents.